Sunday, April 12, 2015

Introduction to Genius Hour

Hi guys! Grisafi here and for my Genius Hour I decided to do "Why and How We Forget Memories".
I chose this specific subject because while growing up as a child I had many great memories with my great grandfather that I wanted to remember for the rest of my life. I had a great recollection of my memories with him when he was still alive but when he passed away it seemed as if those memories we shared began to become faint and I would remember less and less detail each time i tried to reminisce on those times together.  So I chose this topic because i want to know what caused these memories to faint away? Why did they not stay with me as long as I thought they would. I hope you enjoy my Genius Hour and we can get some answers together!
-Grisafi

1 comment:

  1. I like how this has a personal connection with you, very interesting topic! I can't wait to see what you find out.

    ReplyDelete